At PropFuel, we believe that engaging a group of people requires a strong connection with individuals. With our Conversational Engagement platform, we’re helping associations turn their broadcast communications into two-way conversations. Can you help?
PropFuel is seeking an experienced Mid-Market Account Executive, with proven SaaS sales experience. As an AE in the Mid-Market association segment, you will engage with prospective clients to identify how PropFuel can help them to drive key business objectives. As an AE, you will position PropFuel as a solution to help associations increase member retention, improve member engagement, drive revenue and capture/take action on the needs of each of their members.
At PropFuel, we are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you must be flexible, curious, persistent and comfortable working collaboratively with team members. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an amazing culture!
You can expect to:
- Grow as a professional salesperson and sharpen your skills
- Learn more than you ever thought you would know about how associations work
- Become an expert in “Member Engagement” by getting involved as a member of the association community
- Embrace an analytical and data driven SaaS sales methodology
- Deliver a consultative buying experience for our prospects
- Identify creative solutions to Membership/Marketing problems
- Contribute as a critical part of a small and fast-growing SaaS platform company
You will focus on:
- Identifying and engaging prospective clients via phone and email
- Executing sales demonstrations, showcasing PropFuel’s value and relevant client use cases, which align with each prospective client
- Growing and managing a pipeline of opportunities, navigating closing processes, and consistently achieving individual sales quotas
- Developing and negotiating proposals and contracts
- Navigating sales cycles with multi-stakeholders, including contacts in IT, Finance and Legal
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement through the use of sales tools
- Understanding prospect pain points and develop a value proposition specific to each client’s needs and business goals
- Utilizing SalesLoft and other tools to execute outbound prospecting efforts
- Diligently updating records within Salesforce and/or SalesLoft to stay current with prospects, accounts and related follow ups
- Working with the VP, Sales to support activities within the sales pipeline, leading to new business acquisition
- Collaborating with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas for consideration
You should apply if:
- 3-5 years of B2B, SaaS sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- Direct experience and proven success within the Software/SaaS space
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM platform
- Experience and proficiency with tools such as: SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Google Apps, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Strong sense of urgency and discipline toward goal attainment
- Natural curiosity, along with the ability to successfully perform your role independently - comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and constantly evolving market feedback
- Experience closing opportunities in the range of $10K to $15K ACV and comfort working with sales cycles of 30 to 60 days
- Excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail, and focus on the needs of each client
- You work well in an unstructured environment
It’s a bonus if you have:
- An understanding of the Association vertical
What we offer:
- Full-time employment at a young and fast-growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company
- Equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity and inclusion
- Awesome culture and growing team
- An opportunity to work with innovative technologies, great clients, and like-minded people
- Fully remote team and flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Access to industry professional education and learning opportunities
- We love our dogs, kids, and things other than work, too!
- For and with our community
- Usually, simple is better
- Embrace human connection
- Love the journey
Work Remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
When you apply please provide a video explaining how your background is a good fit for this position and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PropFuel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.