Sales Development Representative
At PropFuel, we believe that engaging a group of people requires a strong connection with individuals. With our Conversational Engagement platform, we’re helping associations turn their broadcast communications into two-way conversations. Can you help?
As a Sales Development Rep, you’ll work with the VP, Sales to support activities within the sales pipeline, leading to new business acquisition. As an SDR, you will identify and create new qualified leads through daily research, prospecting and execution of outbound sales communications. In this role, you will be a significant contributor to increasing the company’s sales pipeline in support of the achievement of monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
Your day will consist of diligent research, prospecting activities, continual qualification of leads, data updating and moving between the use of multiple software applications. You will deliver PropFuel’s value proposition, while understanding and overcoming objections over the phone and email. Attention to detail, curiosity, persistence and grit are important to your success in this role.
You can expect to:
- Work with VP, Sales to identify ongoing strategic target accounts
- Collaborate with sales team by bringing innovative lead generation ideas for consideration
- Stay on the cutting edge of sales technologies and sales development best practices
- Have fun contributing to a great team, while growing both personally and professionally
- Participate in valuable conversations with prospects, that directly contribute to their ability to achieve their organizational mission
- Be a student of the association vertical, learning more than you ever thought you would know about how associations work and/or expand your existing knowledge of how associations work
- Become an expert in the areas of member engagement and marketing, related to associations
You will focus on:
- Harnessing PropFuel’s existing data tools (i.e. ZoomInfo, Seamless.ai and existing database) and web research to identify target leads/prospects
- Utilizing SalesLoft and other tools to execute outbound prospecting efforts, which include communication via emails, cold calling and social media
- Scheduling initial sales demonstrations, providing sales team with in-depth knowledge, to enable qualification and productive demonstrations
- Diligently updating records within Salesforce and/or SalesLoft to stay current with prospects, accounts and related follow ups
- Engaging and qualifying inbound leads and inquiries
- Meeting or exceeding weekly and monthly quota of calls, emails and demos scheduled
You should apply if:
- 2-3 years of experience and proven success in a sales and/or a sales development role
- Strong understanding of the SDR role, along with lead development best practices and tactics
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM platform
- Experience and proficiency with tools such as: SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Google Apps, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team - 100% remote position - ability to successfully work remotely
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Strong sense of urgency and discipline toward goal attainment
- Natural curiosity, along with the ability to perform role successfully without being told what to do
It's a bonus if you have:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Working knowledge and direct experience within the Software/SaaS space
- Sales/Sales Development experience within the marketing automation industry
What we offer:
- Full-time employment at a young and fast growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company
- Equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity and inclusion
- Awesome culture and growing team
- An opportunity to work with innovative technologies, great clients, and like-minded people
- Fully remote team and flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Access to industry professional education and learning opportunities
- We love our dogs, kids, and things other than work, too!
- For and with our community
- Usually, simple is better
- Embrace the human element
- Love the process
Work Remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
When you apply please provide a cover letter and a short video clearly explaining how your background is a good fit for this position.
PropFuel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.